February 9, 2015

Film Focus is back!


Welcome readers! I am very happy to announce that I decided to start writing again.

Yes, I know it’s been almost 5 months since I upload something but things in my private life keep me very busy and I needed time for myself. During the past months I didn’t have any motivation and I couldn’t write anything. And I have to be honest I even wanted to close the blog and forget about it.

But cinema has been part of my life since I was a little kid and Film Focus has also been part of my life. Actually this year the blog will celebrate its 5th year online so to close it because I was a little bit down would be a terrible decision. If I learn something from life is that when hard times hit you and you are down & depress you have to reconnect to things that brings you joy and are important to you. And Film Focus is something that makes me happy and gives me some kind of fulfilment.

I am preparing some changes for the blog so please stay tuned for further news. As always thanks for stopping by and reading my posts. Till next time.

Sebastián Nadilo

No comments:

Post a Comment